[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 11:13:29 EST 2004

Than's a great picture Rummy. I think Ed was right when he said we didn't
turn the right direction when we pulled the boat though maybe we should
have just stayed in another week. Yesterday and today were both really nice
though looking at the tide levels today, we'd have had a devil of a time
getting her out at our usual ramp. Ah well, we once again have food in the
house, have seen some of our neighbors for the first time since April,
listened to a"A Prairie Home Companion" last night, are actually planning
to have people over to the house next week and leave for a music conference
Thursday. Life goes on.

Mary Lou