[Rhodes22-list] Researching the Rhodes 22 Archives

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:53:29 EST 2004

   Bob,

        As it may have already been pointed out, (sorry   every post) the archives can only be searched by month and    either date, author, subject, or thread.   Unfo   common with e-mail lists, sometimes we do not change the s   lines. The idea of organizing the archives into a easily s   database has come up before, but we always have the FAQ Topics si   [1]http://www.g
       What I usually do is copy e-mails that interest me an   them into word document files, then label them as to subject, and k   eep them in a folder on my hard drive.  Sounds like a cold winter
   even   questions   to specifi   occaisonal thwac   out there.   to answer th   stop you.

   Todd

   PS  MJM,do you control access to the "add topics to the FAQ's" page   (he'll never see this)