[Rhodes22-list] Football

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 15:41:10 EST 2004

I have to hand it to you, Rummy.  That is truly awesome.  Just wondering
though, as an owner do you get to vote on any decisions?  Like maybe
changing the date of the next Packers at Vikings game to anything other than
Christmas Eve?  Whose bone-headed idea was that?  My family is going to be
pretty mad at me when I forgo the festivities to watch football.  8-(
Slim