[Rhodes22-list] The list is to quiet.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Nov 17 19:27:14 EST 2004

OK, Rummy, I'll volunteer to start it for you:
I was told the election was swung on values - but did not understand what
that meant.  I think I get it now:  I see Texas Tom is getting his
leadership post by Republicans simply overriding their own historical long
term values because those values suddenly conflict with their immediate
goals.  Move over Rummy.   Politics stinks.

stan/gbi
.