[Rhodes22-list] Politics

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 19:02:33 EST 2004

Slim,

Congratulations!  You were able to cover politics and
sex in one post.  I especially liked the part about
the TVA.  Wally and Anne no doubt appreciate the TVA
as well.  Anyway, the author should look at the map on
the link.  There's a lot more red than just the South.

http://realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/2004_County_Results_Final.html

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"

=== message truncated ===