[Rhodes22-list] The list is to quiet.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:16:32 EST 2004

I walked into a guys room one time around 1:30 in the morning. My piece of
crap plastic key actually opened the door and I just walked in banging all
of my luggage around. I thought the guy was going to have a heart attack. I
hate those plastic keys. I always ask for two, it seems like they fail about
15% of the time.

Wally