[Rhodes22-list] Check out GRID.ORG ™ - About Us: Overview

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 20:52:30 EST 2004

_Click here: GRID.ORG ™ - About Us:  Overview_ (http://www.grid.org/about/)

Since the R22 owners are such a proactive and giving group, I thought I'd
pass this site along. The program is explained in the website, but putting it
simply, they use your computer's extra computing power for medical research. I
thought this was a worthwhile project so I'm passing it along, at my wife's
suggestion. Kimberly works for IBM and they are supporting it as a  corporate
function. We're currently running it on all four of our computers  at home.

Rummy