[Rhodes22-list] GRID Use Overview?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Nov 20 07:01:26 EST 2004

Mr. Rummy:
	Now I thought that you loan your computer to group doing
extraterrestrial research?  This site says medical research.  A detailed
explanation would help.  Maybe something akin to Roger's replies on
Spinnaker Poles and Whisker Poles.  Hey guys, there is another side to Mr.
Tonjes.
	Now yesterday you had some wind, any sailing report available?
Ed K
Sailing on Rummy's Lake (aka Lake Hartwell -
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/ )