[Rhodes22-list] What does everyone want to give their Rhodes for Christmas (or Hanukah)? Looking for ideas/advice.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Nov 20 10:52:33 EST 2004

Bill,

I have both the Cambridge Soundworks stereo system, and the Link-10 and I still swear by both.  I've never been on a boat with a better sound system than mine.  The Link-10 has saved me more than its cost in batteries I have not replaced--not to mention the peace of mind of really knowing how much juice you have to work with, and how much each electrical thing is either using or putting back into the system.

I think there is more on both in the archives, but I haven't looked.  If you need more, just ask, and I'll look it up in my own personal archives.

Bill Effros

"Conservatives are so afraid of losing their majority
status right now that.they're showing an astonishing
willingness to spend now and dump all the cost in our
children's laps, and an amazing unwillingness to
reconcile the size of government with the amount of
taxes needed to fund it."

Brian M. Riedl
Heritage Foundation
November 24, 2003