[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 14:20:54 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/21/2004 2:06:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
flybrad at yahoo.com writes:

http://realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/2004_County_Results_Final.html
I get it now, those people that didn't vote for Bush, according to the red
and blue map, are less religious than those that did.
This country is in a sad state of affairs. What happens to the people that
are either in the red or blue, voted for their candidate, but aren't religious?
 Where do we fit in? Personally, I don't think religion has any place in
politics. Something about the separation of church and state. Our founding
father's were very smart in writing this into our constitution. Putting the two
together only muddies the waters even more than they already are. Religion or
actions taken in the name of religion have done more harm to the planet than
any  other "just" cause. Let the priests, rabbi's, mullah's(sp) and ministers
tend their flocks, but leave the rest of us alone.

Rummy