[Rhodes22-list] Politics -Gross Pictures of Iraq War

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 12:01:14 EST 2004

Stan,

Here's an article you may find interesting regarding
religion and politics.  I especially like the
following quote, "Of course, I would prefer that only
secular humanists and believers in Darwin had been in
the front line against first fascism and then
Stalinism and now Islamic nihilism but one can't have
everything".

Like you, I try and stay out of arguments that involve
things I can't taste, see, or feel.  Others apparently
do however and being tolerant is only polite.

I like your new label "enlightened capitalist" so much
I think I'll use it myself.  Might want to copyright
it if you don't want it abused.

Here's the whole article.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=14858413&method=full&siteid=50143

BTW, Hitchens is a critic of Bush.