[Rhodes22-list] Politics -Gross Pictures of Iraq War

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Nov 21 14:45:43 EST 2004

Ron,

Coming from a guy who is even further left than Brad when it comes to
religion, the following may get me no respect but:

Like George Bush, I get my instructions from god - but they are just the
opposite.  I guess the Greeks had it right - there must be many gods out
there.  I think we should leave the big decisions to them, like how many
planets a solar system should have, and let the little people down here
decide on the little things, like war.

Stephan, Ron, Rummy, nice to have both sides speaking up even though some
may feel trying to reason is useless.  The alternate of course is to stop
the talking and start the killing.  I think, collectively, the gods prefer
the reasoning and that is why this List is blessed with excellent thinkers
from all views.

Rummy and Ed, I know you guys are going to tell me to get off the soap box
and go sailing, so be advised, the god of weather willing, I'm going sailing
tomorrow with prospects from MI and PA.

stan/enlightened capitalist
(I like the sound of that - thanks compassionate conservatives and liberal
bashers)