[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Moral Clarity

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 17:36:27 EST 2004

Ed,

Here is a very good article on the role of "moral
issues" and the recent election:

http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?pt=c3t%2FZx7FXm7Px4waAFUYsx%3D%3D

Being religious doesn't make one moral nor does being
a moral person require one to be religious.  There has
been too much made of this issue.  But, if you need a
scapegoat, moral issues is as good as any.

Brad

http://realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/2004_County_Results_Final.html