[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Brad's Left Wing Source

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 22 08:03:01 EST 2004

Brad:
	Are you really quoting the "New Republic" and an article by a
"Brookings Fellow"?  These organizations have been as far left as you can
get.  How come the liberal issue supporters on this list are not endorsing
your articles?
	The truth is probably they do not read what you site.  They think
that their belief is the one true belief and they do not need to think any
further.
	When I came to South Carolina, I was amazed at a group of local
citizens.  I observed that this group was ignorant and what amazed me, was
that they were proud to be ignorant.  They were completely intransient in
their opinions.
	It was interesting because you always knew this group.  Your nose
told you.  You could smell them.  They did not practice modern hygiene.
They did not take baths.

Ed K