[Rhodes22-list] Politics -Tom Sowell

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 07:04:32 EST 2004

It never stops ameasing me how the liberals don't
support the Iraq war.  Calling it half cock.  You
would think that the Democrat party would support
causes like:

Womens rights
Freedom for all
elimination of torture
stopping rape
killing people without a trial

I guess it just the Republicans that support these
Steve