[Rhodes22-list] Politics -Tom Sowell

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 15:01:52 EST 2004

Ed,

Here's a few more links for perspective.

http://politics.slate.msn.com/id/2109904/

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20041118-093816-1955r.htm

http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/dhenninger/?id=110005914

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS are out of touch with reality.
Frankly, anyone who makes an issue of this is out of
touch with reality, and history.  WAR IS HELL!  Some
people still stick to the idea that this or that war
was warranted/un-warranted because of the party who
declared it.  Get a freakin' grip.  Avoid war at all
costs, but when you start one, win the damn thing!
Maybe all those network people should reflect on that
while they drive their Volkswagons and Hondas on the
way home.  Yeah, we're real occupiers, aren't we?

Brad

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041118.shtml

www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html/id=110005911

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200411/19/nose.gif