[Rhodes22-list] Bill W

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Thu Nov 18 21:37:17 EST 2004

   Ed,

   I read the FAQ on spinnakers, whisker poles, etc.   I'll look around the archives some more.    clear to me is where exactly the whisker pole conne   A padeye on the mast?  Back in the cockpit?&nbs   just as long as it is performing the function of keeping    from collapsing?

   I live in Knoxville,    enough that a trip there just f   much.

   Good poin   through another r

   <
   [1]-----rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes   To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <r   From: "ed kroposki" <ekroposki at charter.   Sent by: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
   Date: 11/18/2004    Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Bill W
   Bill,
     &n   ker poles.
   They are in the archives somewhere.  There were several    discussions of
   poles to use.
        Where do you live, anywhere near Edenton,    Stan has
   a used spinnaker pole that would work. &   ship the
   thing, it is you got to go get it an   pay more
   that the West Marine price.        If y   you
   are stuck      &nb   Ed K
   Greenville, SC, USA