[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 07:05:51 EST 2004

Robert,

You are correct.  You wrote:

"Values that are not broadly multicultural, that are
based on a single scriptural and monotheistic base,
have no place in the laws of a secular government."

Allow me to expand on that.  Values that are forced on
the nation by a small number of minor elected
officials and pro-active judiciaries have no place in
a secular government.  We have many issues to face as
a nation that fall under the category of ethics or
moral issues.  When a group, any group supporting any
issue, is allowed to bypass the legislative process to
legalize any issue, we have a dysfunctional
government.

Let's get back to basics.  The Legislature makes laws.
 The Executive branch enforces them.  The Judicial
branch interprets them.  It is really pretty simple.

Brad