[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 08:18:31 EST 2004

Marrage record, Stan.  Lets see, the liberal want to
let gays get married.  That not a marrage.  And you
can't redefined marrage to suit your own needs.
Marrage is between a Man & a Women.  What's next for
the liberals - marrage between a Man or Women and an
animal ?????????  Surely the liberals don't want to
descrimiate against some Man & his dog:-)

Thank God we don't allow that in the south!!!!!!!!
Steve

http://realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/2004_County_Results_Final.html