[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland and Moses

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 11:22:30 EST 2004

Robert
Seems we have a little in common; however, I am leary
about saying that.

A few comments:
Parents don't raise thier kids notadays.  Spare the
rod; spoil the child.  They give them everything they
want; and the kids never learn the value of a dollar.

Its not birth control that needed; parental punishment
that is needed.  Parents need to take control of thier
kids; afterall they are the ones that are suppose to
be the adult.

A child is a gift from God.  Abortion is a sin.  I
think that women can make this choise for them self
but they are also the ones that have to deal with the
consequences.

Welfare is the cause of unplanned children.  When the
state will pay for you haveing kids and then send you
a monthly check; people will abuse the system.  Thank
the Democrats for that.

What is wrong with our school system is liberals.
They preach this crap to the kids and without a solid
upbringing from moral parents - these hip hop kids is
what our school system is spitting out.

But little commen ground here.
Steve