[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Nov 23 10:32:11 EST 2004

Steve,

Your e-mail clearly projects the differences:

You see it through republican eyes: "all is well in the world"

This bleeding heart liberal sees it through different colored glasses: our
soldiers dying or being torn apart - to say nothing of the tremendous toll
on the natives (if you are really religious - all god's children) - and
beyond that, the suffering that all our arms money could have helped with a
Marshall plan approach.  And I shudder to think it could be you or my kids
caught in a cause not worth dying for,   while an inexperienced
commander-in-chief leans on advisors lacking the creative ability to find
the better solutions .

God bless you Steve.  I envy your being able to be so comfortable with this
messy "solution".

stan/EC