[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 08:20:39 EST 2004

It's not republican eyes, Stan.
What troubles me is why you do not care about the
people of Iraq.  Saldam used WMD on his people.  He
would have used them on us if he could or got the
chance.  He had women raped.  People killed &
torcherd. The UN, French, Russisn, & others were
milking the Food for Oil program.  That mess had to be
cleaned up.  Someone had to clean it up.  You can't
allow people to be treated like that.

Democrats here do nothing but think about themselves.
Democrats should be for helping women, eliminating
raped, killings, torcher, etc..  Remember, it not what
your country can do for you; but what you can do for
your country.  And what is needed here is support for
your country efforts in helping the people of Iraq
become a free nation.  Liberated by the good old USA.

You can't give money to a dictator and expect him to
use it right.  Look at what Clinton did with North
Korea.  That does NOT work.

As for our kids fighting over there, dieing to
liberate 25 million people from a Dictator is a justed
& noble cause.  NO one should make fun of that.  That
is very honorable and we are fighting this war
hororably.

After 10 years, the correct solution was made.  The UN
is a joke with no backbone for all those resolutions
that were being pasted.  The UN was taking bribes.

There are still a bunch of terrorists that need killed
but we are getting there.  I just can't believe all
these Democrats that don't support Human rights for
other countries.  Throwing money at a problem; never
solved a single problem.  Sometimes, war is the only
solution.  Plus, it send the message that these 3rd
world countries should take note of what could happen
to them it they mess with us.  Look at how many times
we got attacked under Clinton and our country did
nothing about it.  That why 3,000 of our people died.
That's who the Democrats should fill sorry for is the
families of those 3,000 people.

The reason I am confortable with this situation is the
fact we are on the offensive.  Sitting around waiting
on being attached again would have made me nervous.
Remember what Kerry said, he wanted to lower the
terrorist problem to a nusiance.  Which means that so
long as say only 3,000 US people die each year - that
acceptable.  Maybe 5,000 US people.  Maybe 10,000.
That no way to deal with a terrorist problem.  You
stay on the offensive and you chase & kill them
whereever thier at.

Gob bless, Stan.  I always enjoy our talks.
Steve