[Rhodes22-list] Why Do You Want Seaworthy Drinkholder?.

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 18:14:38 EST 2004

Where do you get them?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Effros" <bill at effros.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Why Do You Want Seaworthy Drinkholder?.

Bob,

I use these holders, also, and I wish I needed more--that's a good price.  I
have 8 on board now, and move everything portable from one to the next.  In
addition to drinks, I put cell phones into them, my gps, small hand held
compasses, little trash, and nuts and bolts when I'm working on something.
I have 2 on the stern rail, 2 near the captains seats, and 2 mounted on the
stationary arms of the pop-top.  2 more float around as needed.  I use the
one on the port side stationary pop-top arm to hold open a plastic trash bag
which is exchanged for a clean bag after every outing.

Bill Effros

“Conservatives are so afraid of losing their majority
status right now that…they're showing an astonishing
willingness to spend now and dump all the cost in our
children's laps, and an amazing unwillingness to
reconcile the size of government with the amount of
taxes needed to fund it.”

Brian M. Riedl
Heritage Foundation
November 24, 2003