[Rhodes22-list] Why Do You Want Seaworthy Drinkholder?.

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sat Nov 20 14:54:42 EST 2004

Jim,
At one of the boat shows we purchased several cup holders that attach on to
the rails with a clamp. They are gimbled so as the boat heels, your drink
stays level. We also bought one that holds a wine bottle in the center and
can hold two wine glasses on either side. We tried suction cup holders in
the past and someone always ended up knocking them off or they came off on
their own.
We're very happy with the ones we purchased and haven't lost a drink since.
Julie