[Rhodes22-list] Rick - Link 10 - questions-

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 24 07:58:40 EST 2004

Rick:
Which solar supplier?  How much? Shipping?
Do you have web sites? Hotkeys?

Mary Lou,
	Thank you for fixing the link to the Heeling Rhodes.

Roger,
	Technical question.  I gave Hank H the site for the 'epoxy works'
information (http://www.epoxyworks.com/).  They have an article in their
current issue about using epoxy to repair fiberglass boats.  My question is
what is the UV resistance to epoxy as finish repair to gel coat?  While
Normal 'West System' epoxy is clear or yellowish, can white pigment be added
to fix gouges in gel coat?  Is the white marine tex a better product for
that purpose?

Todd:
	Your pictures are worth a thousand words.  Maybe you should enroll
in the "Westlawn Institute" and get the recognition that you deserve:
http://www.westlawn.org/

Attachment for Brad:

Ed K