[Rhodes22-list] Link 10

Rick Centalonza rickcentalonza at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 11:36:35 EST 2004

Bill,
My batteries appear to be the sealed type. They came with my new Rhodes
this year with solar panels. They were completley discharged two weeks
ago. I've since charged them, but have no idea of their condition.
Hence my interest in the Link 10 monitor.
I will save this information for next season since the boat is out of
the  water and the batteries have been moved to the garage for  the
winter. I had a built in charging system installed at  the factory and
while I washed and polished the boat  yesterday they were charged. The
marina will keep them hooked up to a trickle charge for the winter.
I've used shore power when I was in the slip and did limit my use of
the batteries when not, but I guessed at my usage. The solar panels
help a little, but  are only a bandaid.
Thank you for  the inforrmation.
Rick