[Rhodes22-list] gel coat treatment

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Nov 25 12:12:03 EST 2004

Bob,

We attended a seminar at an SSCA gam given by Jan Mundy of Do It Yourself
Boat Owner magazine about restoring old, oxidized gel coat. Here are a
couple of links to articles w/ good, practical info:

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archives/links/gelcoat.html
http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archives/links/2002_1/detailing/detailing.html

Mark Kaynor