[Rhodes22-list] pestyone57 aka Deena

pestyone57 pestyone57 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 22:52:44 EST 2004

Your Welcome.  I am a computer information systems and technology instructor
at Trinity Christian Academy.
I also own a web design business in Virginia.  One of the websites I
recently did is www.dalecityaikikai.org.
My husband Philip and I hope to be owners of a Rhodes 22 by next summer.  I
recently  looked at one with him
in tampa at a sailing show.We are trying to decide on new or recycled  but
probably won't take delivery until this
summer when my husband retires from the US Army.
Deena Esteban
Woodbridge, VA, USA