[Rhodes22-list] Help re Dinghy

Doug Mistler mistler at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 28 12:33:24 EST 2004

Hi, Rhodies,

Your advice would be appreciated re an inflatable dinghy for the
Rhodes 22.  What you have you found to work reasonably well? I
have searched the recent archives without success.

What fits and where do you store it?  What would you avoid?

A Mercury 6'7" inflatable with slatted rollup floor I have
looked at weighs 35 lbs and deflates to 3' 3" X 1' 10" X 15".
How is that for storage?  Do I need to look at "light duty"
dinghys without the slats?

The dinghy will be used mostly on the Eastern shore of the
Chesapeake bay while gunkholing.  Most of the time I shall be
singlehanding, but may have the occasional company of my wife or
son.

Fair winds!
--Doug
"Red Rover"