[Rhodes22-list] Stuck board up but now the fun begins!

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 11:06:09 EST 2004

Todd,
  I have been following along this thread and have just removed my stuck
CB.  My stringer #2 in your diagram which supports the galley raised
floor needs to be replaced.  My galley shelf, which holds my sink, is
supported by the aft wall  of the cabin and my main bulkhead which I
assume is B in your diagram.  This bulkhead goes top to bottom on my
boat .
  I was going to first re do the supports on the galley shelf then
remove the stringer which is damaged due to water that came in from
leaky portlights and neglect in general (previous owners).  I wanted to
thank you for your great diagrams and ask if you had any words of
advice on removing this stringer?

  Lou