[Rhodes22-list] Stuck board up but now the fun begins!

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 18:49:16 EST 2004

  Todd,
  I do have the West System User Manual and will pick up the Boat Repair
and Maintenance info- its only $3. definitely worth it.
  Don Casey covers some of that material in Hull and Deck Repair which I
have been using.
I always use my mask when cutting any wood and this might be treated
wood so its a must.  Dont have a sawsall but know where to rent one if
needed.
  thanks
Lou