[Rhodes22-list] An actual sailing question.

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:41:43 EST 2004

Hi all, Last time I was out at my boat I noticed a crack along the trailing
edge of my rudder.  I will be pulling the boat shortly (weather permitting)
and will be able to work on it over the winter.  My question is, what is the
rudder made from?  Wood, fibreglass, combo?  The extent of the crack is
unknown untill I get some good sanding done.  I guess I will find out the
content at that time but I would like to have the right materials to patch
it up when I am done.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.  Thanks Bob W.