[Rhodes22-list] Lou Rosenberg needs help with MacMail

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 15:20:24 EST 2004

Ed, Lou,

I'm the only person I know who has never used a PC--just Macs--but I think
we do things pretty much the same in emails.  When I click on "reply" the
cursor automatically goes to the end of the previous post.  I have to
manually move the cursor to the top and make room for my reply in the same
way you would insert a paragraph at the top on any word processor.

I'm not familiar with MacMail however.  I use MS Entourage for Mac. It's
about the same as Outlook Express, I think.  I just click on "add" and it
lets me select any file(s) to attach.  For pictures however, it's important
to note that your pic must be a jpg file.

Hope that helps a little,

Slim