[Rhodes22-list] Lou Rosenberg needs help with MacMail

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 29 15:41:29 EST 2004

Lou,
	Remember that I like relies on top, not after the original post.
Contrary to what Wally posted and the way others post, our charter and host
have recommended a way to do things.  Please see and read:
http://www.rhodes22.org/list/
	When replying about a list topic, you will get the best replies
posting to list.  In this case, I am not familiar with the Mac product that
you use.  We will need the assistance of Mac users, and there are some on
this list.  We need to get the MacMail procedure for attaching pictures or
graphics.
	Now I doubt that you are as old as Stan and Elton.  If they can
master these silly boxes called computers, I am confident you can too.  I do
believe that you can teach old dogs new tricks.
	May we have a fair wind on this endeavor.
Ed K
????
  Ed K,
   I use the proprietary MacMail pgm at home . This is where I tried
to send the pics from yesterday.
  Lou