[Rhodes22-list] How to go from Single Axle Triad to a Zero AxleTriad

Razgaitis Richard raz01 at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 09:38:20 EDT 2004

Amen, brothers.
BTW:  the boat had been called "Durango," when I bought in SC, from
when I was coming; given that my wheel disappearing into the night
experience occurred in Rocky Mount NC (and, yes, God does have a sense
of humor), I deemed it appropriate to rename it, and without further
ceremony (I-95N was ceremony enough).
raz
Rocky Rhodes