[Rhodes22-list] Boat lift

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 1 12:11:35 EDT 2004

Some people hang them from the "eyes".  Makes the rest of us nervous, but I've never heard of a failure.  Seems to me Stan does the same thing in the plant, but it's been a while since I was down there.

Bill Effros

To download a free copy of the electronic book "Quote Without Comment"

Click on or copy this address and load it into your web browser:
http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook

Want to see more quotes?
http://www.QuoteWithoutComment.com