[Rhodes22-list]Raz's Motor

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 11:42:06 EDT 2004

Raz,
Historically speaking, your Honda 8 four stroke is not an old motor.
Unfortunately it's just another example of what I've been trying to say for the  past
two years: the technology in the current line of four strokes isn't
dependable. Their is proof to support my argument. Most proud owners won't admit  that
they are having problems with them.
As Bill suggested, with the little use sailors actually give their motors,
you might want to try the 2 cycle. I know of five list members that have the
Tohatsu 8 and they swear by them, not at them. They start first pull every
time.  Even my wife can start it. They weigh about 52 pounds and burn a gallon of
gas  an hour at full throttle.

Rummy