[Rhodes22-list] Tazer Toy so funny I had to share it

Sheldon Green sheldongreen at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 14:41:21 EDT 2004

Rummy-

It takes a secure person to laugh at themselves!

After laughing out loud on reading your story, I thought I would share it
with our 18 year old in the hopes of alerting him to the potential dangers
of impetuous action......too late, he had already tried this toy himself and
had nothing but empathy for you!

He did suggest that you look in some of Gracie's hiding places for your
missing parts since cats love batting things around!

Glad you didn't give yourself a heart attack!

Robin Green