[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 14:12:08 EDT 2004

Roger,
If you truly believe that the U.S. invaded Iraq to get rid of the terrorists,
I'm sorry, but you are truly mistaken. We went into Iraq to finish what "W"s
father didn't and couldn't and also because Sadam tried to have his father
killed. Plain and simple.
Starting a war is easy. Finishing it and getting out of it whole is an
entirely different story. Besides Vietnam, Japan and Germany come to mind as well as
countless others. War is not a solution to any problems. People die. It also
brings out the worst in people.
Let me ask you a question? How do you think President Bush is going to get us
out of Iraq? What will the price be? Will we ever really win?

Rummy