[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 15:09:08 EDT 2004

Rik,
                                                 "Doesn't matter how or why
we got there, that's a long time past."

Get real. It's the only thing that matters. Our president and his
administration got us into this hellish mess and I doubt that he can get us out of it. An
intelligent person would think through ALL of the consequences of his
actions. Especially the leader of the greatest country on the planet. This current
president is an idiot (sorry for the name calling) and he needs to be retired.
If he isn't, Roger can plan on having his sons drafted into the military.
Hey Slimmy, any bets as to which way I'm voting now?

Rummy