[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 14:40:41 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I think I am being quite "real", have been for many years. Those that
believe you can ignore these things and they will go away are the ones with
the problem. Fortunately Kerry wasn't president during WWII or we'd all be
speaking German right now. Now there was a "pre-emptive" strike. Ooops,
saved the French's bacon again. :-)

If the president is an idiot for our being in Iraq, than most of the
congress, including the democrats, AND the majority of the American public
must be too. Seems to me somebody thought this whole thing out pretty well
and is doing their best to defend your welfare in spite of your protests.

Rik

Rik,
                                                  "Doesn't matter how or why
we got there, that's a long time past."

Get real. It's the only thing that matters. Our president and his
administration got us into this hellish mess and I doubt that he can get us
out of it. An
intelligent person would think through ALL of the consequences of his
actions. Especially the leader of the greatest country on the planet. This
current
president is an idiot (sorry for the name calling) and he needs to be retired.
If he isn't, Roger can plan on having his sons drafted into the military.
Hey Slimmy, any bets as to which way I'm voting now?

Rummy