[Rhodes22-list] Some Public School Programs Work Pretty Well

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 09:56:21 EDT 2004

Roger,
I'm glad the people in Florida are getting some much needed help. Let me just
warn you to be prepared for the worst. A friend recently returned from
Pensecola and brought some newspapers with photos and they also had some of their
own. I have never seen such total devastation.
Pensacola had sustained winds of 140 mph with gusts upwards of 170. The
twenty foot storm surge went inland almost a mile. One picture of a 3 story beach
front condo had only the top floor exposed. The two lower levels were buried in
sand.

Rummy