[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Relief

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 10 16:18:14 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I figure I'm going to spend a good bit of time wearing personal protective
gear.  I'm bringing my own personal 1/2 face respirator, goggles,  & hard
hat.  I just purchased a case of dust/mold spore cartridges for my
respirator.  After this amount of time in that climate, those piles of
debris must be mold & mildew farms.  There are some species of toxic molds
that are real bad news.  I fully expect to find lead paint & asbestos as
well, to say nothing of the shear amount of sharp stuff lying around.  It
will require paying attention 100% of the time.  Talk to you when I get
back.

Roger