[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Relief

Grayson/Ena Lynn agl2001 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 22:40:24 EDT 2004

You really think you are going to be coming back, Roger?  You never know
what to expect from the 17M+ folks down here who have been breathing all
that stuff since God was a boy, or from the 20M+ tourists exposed every
year.  We don't have a lot of asbestos here... don't need insulation... and
the lead-painted buildings have all blown away by now, but those molds are
just waiting to take over you and the world, and mildew thrives on the north
side of everything.

Don't go out at night until the power comes back on, and be sure your ice
cubes are made from bottled water.

<G>