[Rhodes22-list] GPS Map 76 battery issue

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Oct 12 10:42:01 EDT 2004

Bob,

Get a Link10 or similar power monitor.  They cost money, but they let you know exactly how much power you are using, have used, have replaced--I never run out of power, never come close.

I agree with Wally on the batteries--my Costco batteries lasted for 6 years because my Link10 let me monitor them so exactly.

Bill Effros

To download a free copy of the electronic book "Quote Without Comment"

Click on or copy this address and load it into your web browser:
http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook

Want to see more quotes?
http://www.QuoteWithoutComment.com