[Rhodes22-list] Fahrenheit 9/11

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 14:06:28 EDT 2004

Slim,

Dick Morris just released a film titled FahrenHYPE
9/11 that de-constructs Moore's film scene by scene.
Many of the people he used, soldiers and families,
etc., either did not know Moore was using them, were
used out of context, or otherwise objected when they
discovered they were in his film. It won't change any
votes of die-hard Kerry fans but it does show what a
pompous asshole Michael Moore is. Send me your address
and I'll send you a copy if you like.

The relationship between the Bush family and the
Saudi's is well known.  After 9/11 Bush 43 called
Prince Bandar they lamented that the relationship
between the two countries and families would change.

"Roger and Me" was a good film.  Moore is no longer a
film-maker though, he's a propagandist that Goebbels
would be proud of.

Brad Haslett