[Rhodes22-list] More Lacking Etiquette

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:33:44 EDT 2004

Slim, I am looking for correct behavior either legal or polite.  Most of the
high seas laws were nothing more than common sense etiquette at one time
until someone lacking commonsense or etiquette caused a stink by not
abiding.  The fact that I have to teach the good semaritan 'Law" in class is
an example of this.  Bob