[Rhodes22-list]Politics- Reply to Wally, again

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 14 11:32:14 EDT 2004

Wally:
	Many people think that Osama Bin is in Afghanistan.  That is what
'intelligence information says'.  Do you believe 'intelligence information'
after the last two years?
	I do not.  I do not believe that Osama is in Afghanistan.  Some of
his wives are known to be in Iran.  Iran has admitted that information.  Do
you think that might be a more probable location?  He has kidney problems
and has to have routine dialysis.  I would look for him where he can get
that routine medical treatment.  Maybe he is in France?
	I do not understand your obsession with trying to get all the thugs
hiding in inaccessible mountains in Afghanistan.  I have hiked in New Mexico
and Colorado.  Afghanistan's mountains are higher, steeper and less
accessible.  Just quarantine them.  Compare, if you will, how long it took
to find the clinic shooter guy hiding in Andrews, North Carolina, about 150
miles from your house!
	I like to take what is achievable, what can be accomplished within
reason.  I also look at what is not said and look between the lines.
	Again, I do not think that Osama is in Afghanistan, but the U.S.
military would prefer to let him think that we think that he is there and
not tip their hand. Consider that please, read between the lines and
consider what is not said.

Ed K