[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:14:59 EDT 2004

Roger,

You are describing a single incident in Afghanastan. The overall strategy of
attacking Iraq when we did is my real problem with this whole war on terror.
I don't blame Franks. We took our eye of the ball and attacked Iraq. I am
not second guessing or using 20/20 hindsight. I have said this all along.
That direction came from the top.

Wally