[Rhodes22-list]Politics- Reply to Wally, again

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:40:53 EDT 2004

Ed,

You are correct we have no idea of Bin Laden's location. So the logic here
is we can’t find Bin Laden so let’s blow up Iraq? Perhaps if we were more
focused on Bin laden he would not have gotten away? No way to tell is there;
we didn’t have the patience or good sense to come up with a real plan. Look
how well it worked out for us. As you point out we don’t have a clue.

So I have an obsession because I think we should have been more patient
before attacking Iraq? Now that is too funny. In my view it seems like too
many were obsessed with going to war. If you think attacking Iraq when and
how we did was a good plan so be it.

Wally